Sunday, April 13, 2014

Wowzers

April 9, 2014

New Missionaries at the Brazil Missionary Training Center
(Elder Clark is in the back row, center)

Wow, this week has been crazy. I am really sorry too, let everyone know I am not ignoring them. I only have 15 minutes to write and read... but I am doing fine. 

The food is great, the people are great, and the language is kicking my butt. I miss Arizona terribly. My companions name is Elder Hogan from Layton, Utah, he is great. Elder Harris from my MTC district is here too! It was really good to see a friend here! 

I cant believe how fast time is going here. I will be out in the field next time I can email, which I do not know when that will be. Brazil is beautiful. This morning we did a session at the Campinas Temple! Its about 1 hour and a half from here so in between sleeping I got to see beautiful Brazil! 


Campinas Brazil Temple
https://www.lds.org/church/temples/campinas-brazil?lang=eng

We have also gotten the opportunity to proselyte in the city. We just go and place copies of the Book of Mormon. This city is CRAZY big. Its so fun to be living in a skyscraper in the middle of the city. Its hot and humid too. And yes mom. I do feel safe.

Well I gotta go now, outta time. LOVE YOU ALL.
 
My motto (Thanks Dad)- That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not because the nature of the task has changed but our capacity to do so increases.

Elder Clark





No comments:

Post a Comment